Google Designs By Miss Mandee: Printable Meal Planner

Header & NavBar

Image Map

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Printable Meal Planner

     Yay! It's the weekend! Does anybody have any fun plans (I guess if you do you probably wouldn't be reading this;)?
     Today I want to share with you this super fun meal planner printable. I know there are a lot of food blogs out there, and there is a reason my blog has nothing to do with food: I am terrible when it comes to making meals! Don't get me wrong, I can hold my own in the baking department, but when it comes to dishes who's sole purpose isn't to make you gain weight—that's where I struggle.
     My husband isn't a picky eater at all (thank goodness), so he doesn't care if we switch off between having grilled cheese sandwiches and spaghetti every night. But now that I'm a mom, I feel like I should probably have a few more well-balanced meals in the rotation for when Davian is old enough to eat solid foods. I mean, how else is he going to decide he hates vegetables?
     That's why I have created this cute meal planner, and I wanted to share it with all of you. If you don't want to print on off on a weekly basis, then you could put it in a picture frame and use a dry-erase marker to fill it out. Also, to help you with your grocery shopping, use my matching Grocery List Printable I made as part of a guest post on Over the Big Moon.
     Happy meal planning!

Printable Meal Planner

12 comments:

  1. This planner is so cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute menu planner and grocery list. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! Thanks for linking up at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and so cute! Hugs! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandee! These are two printables that absolutely everyone can use - and totally, cute, too! Thank you so much for sharing at Best of the Weekend and pinned! Hope you're having a happy first week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! Glad to hear that you like them :)

      Delete
  6. I sure need to use this. It takes me forever in the grocery store trying to plan meals and shop for them at the same time. I love the idea of putting it in a picture frame. Thanks for sharing with Creative Spark Link Party.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I TOTALLY know what you mean! Glad you liked them :) And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful meal planner sheet- I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? I'd love to have your feedback!