Google Designs By Miss Mandee: Wedding Printable | Date Night Idea

Header & NavBar

Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wedding Printable | Date Night Idea

     Hey there everyone! I hope that the month of June has been treating you well, now that it is coming to a close.
     So, I don't know about you, but I think I have at least 10 friends getting married this summer! Summer is an awesome time to get married: I got married in the summer, my parents were married in the summer time, and so were my grandparents (it must be a trend). So, today I have yet another wedding-themed printable to present to you. "Share an idea for a date night for the bride & groom;" this would be such a fun idea for a sign-in table. I know that my husband and I are always trying to come up with date nights...we aren't very good at it (last night we watched a documentary on Bill Clinton...I wish I was kidding).
     If you like this printable, then be sure to check out my matching favor tags to go with it! Best of luck planning your wedding, your child's wedding, or your Pinterest wedding! No matter which group you fall into, it is a lot of work;)

*This post in linked up with Tuesdays With a Twist, Time to Sparkle, Brag About it, Tutorial Tuesday, Take a Look Tuesday, Totally Talented Tuesdays, Handmade Tuesdays, Too Cute Tuesday, Tutorials & Tips, Treasure Box Tuesday, Off the Hook Monday, Whimsy Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday, Create & Share, Wake Up Wednesdays, Show & Tell, Your Whims Wednesday, Wednesday Round Up, Wow Me Wednesday, Riverton Housewives Roundup, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday, Inspire Me Wednesday, A Little Bird Told Me, Great Idea Thursdays, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Project Stash, Thursday Favorite Things, Cook It! Craft It! Share It!Thrifty ThursdayArtsy CornerInspire Us ThursdayThank Goodness It's ThursdayFamily Fun FridayHandmade HangoutWeekend re-TreatFriday FlashThat's Fresh FridayFriday FavoritesFreedom FridayKitchen Fun & Crafty FridayPin JunkieFriday FrenzyCraft Friday FrenzyBFF Open HouseFrugal FridayFabulous FridayWeekend Bloggy ReadingPinworthy ProjectsPin MeBest DIY & RecipesBest of The WeekendLink Party PaloozaSuper SaturdayWeekend Wind-downCreative CollectionStrut Your StuffDIY InspiredSay G'dayShow Stopper SaturdaySaturday Showlicious Craft & RecipSaturday SparksSharing TimeSnickerdoodle SundayDIY Sunday ShowcaseThink Pink SundayBloggers BragsMade By You MondayBusy MondayOff the Hook MondayTreasure Box TuesdayLou Lou GirlsTime to SparkleTutorials & TipsThe Makers, and Tell Me About it Tuesday