Google Designs By Miss Mandee: {Editable} Recipe Cards

Header & NavBar

Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

{Editable} Recipe Cards

     It's the weekend, yay! I hope you are all doing something fun, but if not, get ready to have some fun right HERE, because today I have a new printable for you :D
     This printable goes right along with my series of "food-related"printables I've been working on. So far I have done a grocery list, a meal planner, and today I present to you: RECIPE CARDS! Who doesn't enjoy having cute cards to write down their yummy recipes? But wait, there's more (this is that moment in the infomercial where you are about to hear the part that is about to blow your mind and totally seal the deal): not only are these recipe cards positively darling, but they are EDITABLE too!
     I was talking to my mom the other day (she's a big fan of my printables), and I told her that I was planning on designing some recipe cards. Her response was, "That would be great! But could you make it so that I can type on them. I hate having to write them by hand, and then if they get ruined, you have to write them again. It would be nice to just print off a new one."
     What she said was absolutely right, and so I promised her that I would do just that. (Of course, if you like writing recipe out the old fashioned way, you still can: just print these out like you normally would.) I think these would make a fun Bridal Shower gift, or you could possibly print off a few of your favorite recipes and give them out to your neighbors, family, or for visiting teaching.
     This is my first time making an editable printable, but, if you like it, let me know and I will be sure to make more in the future! 
     Are there any ideas you have for an editable design? Comment below, and you may see it in one of my next blog posts!
                            Printable Grocery List                                       Printable Meal Planner

P.S. I had a hard time getting the line spacing right, so you'll have to write each line one at a time.
*I am linking up with these parties